2009年12月2日水曜日

Mad God: 72 Zhang, Yao Yutaka these companies

Plate cried: "honests and 4 say that? Us how many do you swear? To say that the death of his brother Let's health, how Let's you you can not remember the drop in people? "angry and said even if silver:" Yes, ah, honests 4, but let's have been incarcerated together in prison, We alone do not leave. probably tell is still there with three of those opportunities, "I look at them one one filled with emotion, said:" Brother, brother, sister, and you I think I said good, but you have three virtues do you think you can try to defeat the god of war other than the rain one power 耀輝 What cliff? it is impossible may also reduce the damage to a minimum so. They were imprisoned with me if you will, we hope that will tell me is not much is not, I hear a lot of things you need there is If you do, he



RMT | aion rmt |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿